Cubanoid is a hardocore puzzle that represents a massive labyrinth packed with dangerous traps, enemies and logical brain twisters.
– 25 handcrafted levels
– Awesome and atmospheric sound background created exclusively for the game
– Puzzles with buttons – put the puzzles on special buttons to activate them
– World rotation – you can move through 3 dimensions in this world that greatly helps you in puzzle solving
– Energy – in order to move in the game you need energy. Gather cartridges to refill energy
– Thorns – dangerous traps that are automatically activated every second. They can be on continuously and in order to disable this trap, you need to reach the corresponding button
– Lava – avoid lava not to drown in this dangerous liquid
– Fragile floor – having stepped on this floor, you have a moment to decide what way to move further otherwise you will fall down into abyss
– Current – you need to find the source of current and disable it, otherwise you won’t be able to proceed..Sometimes you may use it to clear up the way.
– Moving walls – long halls keep hidden threats that can suddenly throw you down into the abyss
– Astral floor – is highly unstable and can disappear under your feet
– 360 degrees turrets – the echo of the past, left after the first geometrical war, being dangerous as previously. It allows to make several shots and rotates 360 degrees