Drivemode simplifies how you use your phone while driving. With a streamlined interface to safely access your favorite applications, Drivemode’s voice-enabled commands and large buttons let you to focus on driving.
Use voice-control, a broad swipe, or a single tap and move seamlessly between applications.
– Reply to a message or text using voice commands
– Overlay your favorite music player on top of a navigation app
– Ignore calls or messages in “Do Not Disturb” mode
– Set up text message auto-replies
– Automatically launch and close with Bluetooth pairing
– Configure to automatically launch when you start driving
– View your driving history
– Get personalized recommendations over time based on your activities, calendar, and favorite places
Drivemode’s simple interface can integrate many of your favorite apps, including:
– Navigation apps like Google, Waze, HERE Maps
– Music apps like Pandora, Spotify, Google Play Music, Player.fm, Poweramp
– Messaging apps like SMS, Facebook Messenger, Slack, WhatsApp
– Google Now and Google Assistant
Use Drivemode to easily upgrade your current car to a smarter car, for rental or loaner cars, and keep your preferences consistent from vehicle to vehicle. Commuters, professional or part-time drivers, car-sharers, and road-trippers can all make Drivemode part of a better, safer driving experience.
Drivemode is an automotive-grade interface designed and developed to adhere to National Highway Traffic Safety Administration safety guidelines for driving apps. Please note that Drivemode requires comprehensive permissions to access apps and integrate them into a single interface. Drivemode may store information about installed apps to provide recommendations and save settings between devices.