With the Samsung Gear 360 (New) app, you can create, view, and share 360 content on your smartphone, and enjoy various features by connecting Gear 360.
※ This app is compatible with Gear 360 (2017) and Gear 360.
– Connect to and disconnect from Gear 360.
– Remotely shoot video and preview your recording
– View 360 content and save files to your smartphone
– Share your created content on social media services
– Share your best moment using Live Broadcast (only Gear 360 (2017))
– Check Gear 360 status and settings.
– Sync Date and Time, as well as GPS data.
– Highly compatible with Gear VR
Gear 360 lets you easily create, view, and share high quality 360 videos and photos of your memorable experiences.
With 360 Live Broadcast, share your best moment in real time and get live interactions (Only Gear 360 (2017))
Create your own virtual reality content to enjoy through Gear VR.
List of Supported Devices:
Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8, S8+, S7, S7 edge, Note5, S6 edge+, S6, S6 edge, A5 (2017), A7 (2017)
– Some features provided by the Samsung Gear 360 (New) application are only available when Samsung Gear 360 is connected to your mobile device.
– Supported devices vary depending on your region, operator, and device brand. Please check the compatible smartphone list on the official homepage.
– The Live broadcast feature requires the Nougat OS or later version update.
– Samsung Gear 360 (New) app doesn’t support the NFC feature for Gear 360 (SM-C200). If you would like to use NFC feature, download the previous app (Samsung Gear 360 Manager) from the link below.
– Location : Used for saving location information in recorded content by Gear360.
– Storage : Used for saving or editing recorded content by Gear360.
– Phone : Used to check incoming call during using the viewfinder remotely with Gear360.
– SMS : Used to check receiving sms or mms during using the viewfinder remotely with Gear360.
– Contact : Used to share live url during using live broadcast with Gear360.
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.