VidTrim is a video editor and organiser for Android. It includes multiple features like trimming, merging, frame grabbing, video effects, extract audio (convert to MP3) and transcoding (compress and convert to MP4). You can also share your videos with your friends directly through the app.
Best Video Editing Application for Android – Phonesavvy.com
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
VidTrim is App Of the Day on Pocket-Lint.com
This is the free ad supported version of VidTrim Pro.
Features of VidTrim:
– Video trimmer. Trim video clips right on your device
– Merge video clips. Join (concatenate) multiple video clips into one.
– Convert video files to MP3 audio files.
– Rotate videos (Quick rotation without encoding or true rotation by encoding)
– Frame grabber (save image from videos)
– Share video clips. (Send e-mail, upload to YouTube etc.)
– Play video clips
– Rename video clips
– Delete video clips
– Supports both ARM and x86 CPUs in one package.
– Contains optimisations for ARMv7 NEON when available.
TRIAL Features in this Free version (watermark will be applied to the result video):
– Effects. Apply cool video effects like B/W, Negate, Vintage, Vignette, Blur, Sharpen, Edge detect, Luma, SwapUV.
– Transcode video clips. The transcoder allows you to convert video to MP4, resize and compress.
– Add music soundtrack to your videos through transcoding feature.
All videos/frames/mp3s are stored under “VidTrim” folder on the internal storage.
– Chinese (Simplified)
If you have any problems or suggestions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.